Difference between revisions of "Billion BiPAC 7402VGP"
|Line 72:||Line 72:|
Latest revision as of 04:44, 20 September 2013
Billion BiPAC 7402VGP - ADSL Basic Setup
1. Connect the phone line to the ADSL port (7) on the back of the modem
2. Connect the LAN cable from your computer to one of the LAN port (4) on the back of the modem, either port 1, 2 or 3
3. Open your web browser and type http://192.168.1.254 in the browser’s address bar.
4. Wait for the Authentication dialog box to appear
Enter “admin” as the username
Enter “admin” as the password
5. Click OK
6. Click "Quick Start" on the left hand side panel
7. Enter the following settings on the panel on the right hand side
Encapsulation: Select "PPPoA"
NAT: Select Enable
IP Address: 0.0.0.0
Subnet Mask: 0.0.0.0
Default Gateway: 0.0.0.0
Obtain DNS Automatically: Tick "Enable"
Primary DNS: Leave blank
Seconary DNS: Leave blank
Username: Enter the username provided in the Exetel's welcome email
Password: Enter the password provided in the Exetel's welcome email.
8. Click "Apply" to save these settings
9. Click "SAVE CONFIG" to save the configuration to flash
10. Click “Status” on the left hand side panel
11. Wait a minute or so, on the WAN section on the right hand side panel, you should see the PPP Connection status “Connection established”