NB1300 Setup Guide - http://mirror.exetel.com.au/pub/netcomm/Modem_user_guides/NB1300+4%20UG.pdf
NetComm NB1300PLUS4W Setup Guide
Please open your ‘ADSL Modem’ user guide. This is an orange coloured guide that came with the NB1300PLUS4W modem.
Please then turn to page 16.
1) Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape for example)
2) In the address bar, type in http://192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.1
3) Await for the NB1300PLUS4W logon prompt to appear
4) Input admin as the username
5) Input password as the password
6) Press OK
You have now logged into the NB1300PLUS4W!
7) In the Service name field, leave this blank
8) In the Username field, you should enter your Exetel supplied Network/ISP USERNAME and PASSWORD
9) The WAN Type should be changed to PPPoE LLC
10) The Bridge mode should be set to Disable
11) Click on Submit
12) Click on Save Setting and Reboot
13) Then choose Save and Reboot
Note: For the NB1300 modem to work correctly with an ADSL2 service (at ADSL1 rates) you must ensure that the modem has firmware version V6.1038.1SD or later (firmware updates are available from http://www.netcomm.com.au/).