Set up ADSL/VoIP on Netcomm NF1ADV
To configure Netcomm NF1ADV WiFi Data and VoIP Gateway, first you have to login.
Open a web browser and type 192.168.1.1 on the address bar,
Use the following default username and password to login
Username - admin Password - admin
Click on the Basic menu at the top of the page and then click on Quick Setup
Select ADSL as the connection type and click Next.
Select PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) and click Next
Enter User ID and Password provided by Exetel and VPI=8 and VCI=35
You can configure your wireless network from the next page.
- You can select to enable or disable the Wireless function by clicking the Enable Wireless checkbox.
- You can change your SSID. Your SSID is the name your Wireless Network will be identified by. If you change it, please remember to note as you will need this to connect to the router wirelessly.
- You can also select the Wireless security to use and change the Wireless
The default settings are shown in the below image
Once you click the Next button, you will go to the Voip setup page. If you do not wish to configure VoIP now, click Next.
To configure VoIP, use the following settings.
- SIP Proxy: 18.104.22.168 or sip1.exetel.com.au
- SIP Proxy port: 5060
- SIP Outbound Proxy: 22.214.171.124 or sip1.exetel.com.au
- SIP Outbound Proxy port: 5060
Select the correct option based on the number of VoIP accounts you need to set up and continue.
You'll need the following information
- VoIP Phone Number: Your 10 digit VoIP number provided by Exetel
- Display Name: Your 10 digit VoIP number provided by Exetel
- Auth. ID: Your 10 digit VoIP number provided by Exetel
- Auth. Password: The password provided by Exetel
Keep Clicking next button until you come to the last page and then click on Finish button.