Difference between revisions of "Netcomm NF4V ADSL Setup Guide"
(Created page with "Category:ADSL Modem Setup Guides '''ADSL setup guide for Netcomm NF4V''' *File:NF4v01.jpg '''How to Log in to the Modem''' *1. Open any web browser on the computer *...")
Revision as of 07:28, 20 May 2016
ADSL setup guide for Netcomm NF4V
How to Log in to the Modem
- 1. Open any web browser on the computer
- 2. Type the below address as follows on the address bar of the web browser
Modem interface login address: 192.168.20.1
- 3. Once the above address is being typed on the address bar press enter
- 4. Then the below window will open prompting for a Username and a Password requesting authentication to log into the modem’s interface
- 5. The username and the password which need to be added into the above box is below as follows
Username: admin Password: admin
- 6. Once logged into the modem’s interface proceed with the below steps
- Please click on “Basic Setup” from the menu listed to your left on the screen
- Then select the “Quick Setup”
- Once prompted to the above screen select the “ADSL” mode and click the next button on the far right
- Then select the connection type which is PPP Over Ethernet (PPPoE) and click next
In the following screen please enter the details which exetel have provided in the initial email sent when your service is activated.
Username: *********@nsw.exetel.com.au Password: *********** VPI: 8 VCI: 35
Once the details have been entered to the relevant field please click the “finish” button and this completes the ADSL setup process.