Netcomm NF4V VoIP Setup Guide
ADSL setup guide for Netcomm NF4V
How to Log in to the Modem
- 1. Open any web browser on the computer
- 2. Type the below address as follows on the address bar of the web browser
Modem interface login address: 192.168.20.1
- 3. Once the above address is being typed on the address bar press enter
- 4. Then the below window will open prompting for a Username and a Password requesting authentication to log into the modem’s interface
- 5. The username and the password which need to be added into the above box is below as follows
Username: admin Password: admin
- 6. Once logged into the modem’s interface proceed with the below steps
- Please click on “Voice” from the menu listed to your left on the screen
- This will display the current status of your “VOIP”
- Please select “SIP Basic Setting” and this will prompt to the following screen where the settings need to be entered.
- Please refer picture above to select the correct settings.
- Once selected the above please Tick on the first 3 boxes related to “SIP Account 1” following boxes will request to enter below state details,
- Please enter the address sip1.exetel.com.au in to the first box which displays on all 3 ticked options
Sip Server Details. Sip Proxy: sip1.exetel.com.au Port: 5060 Sip outbound proxy: sip1.exetel.com.au Port: 5060 Sip Registrar: sip1.exetel.com.au Port: 5060
- Once the following settings are in place the refer “SIP Account” where you are required to enter VOIP user credentials provided by Exetel. Please refer details below,
- Please Tick on the first box under “Account Enable”
•Authentication Name: 02********* (Your VOIP number provided by Exetel) •Password: *********** (Your VOIP password provided by Exetel) •CiD Name: 02********* (Which is your VOIP number again) •CiD Number: 02********* (Which is your VOIP number again)
- Once the details have been entered to the relevant field please click the “Apply” button and this completes the VOIP setup process.