TP-LINK - TD- VG3631 User Guide - Fibre Broadband
Quick Setup Guide - Fibre Broadband
Front Panel LED Status
Kindly find below the front panel LED light status and there indications.
How to Log in to the Modem
1. Open any web browser on the customers computer
2. Type the below address as follows on the address bar of the web browser
Modem interface login address: 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
3. Once the above address is being typed on the address bar press enter
4. Then the below window will open prompting for a Username and a Password requesting authentication to log into the modem’s interface
5. The username and the password which need to be added into the above box is below as follows
6. Once logged into the modem’s interface proceed with the below steps
Network -- EWAN Settings
EWAN Configuration(Fibre Broadband configuration)
Note: please do not use "Quick Setup" after "EWAN" function (mode) is ON, as Quick Step is only suitable on ADSL mode.
- 1. Click on EWAN
- 2. Tick Enable Ethernet Connection.
- 3. Click on the drop-down box and select PPPoE.
- 3. Enter the Fibre broad band username and password provided by Exetel.
- 4. Tick on Connect Automatically
- 5. Tick on Enable Fullcone NAT
- 6. Click on Save
Wireless Setup (Wi-Fi)
1. In order to setup wireless on the modem kindly follow the below steps
2. Click on basic setting under the wireless menu
3. Click on save to apply the settings
4. The click on wireless security, fill in the fields on the below interface
Voice Configuration (VoIP)
1. To add a new voice account to the modem, from the voice menu click SIP account
2. Click on add on the above interface to add a new VOICE account
3. Fill in the below information on the SIP account settings menu
4. Click on save to apply the details in to the modem