Entering to Modem Configurations Page
To enter the modem configuration page by entering 192.168.1.1 on any browser,
Default user – admin password – admin.
If this is the initial setup, click on “No thanks, take me to Basic Interface”.
ADSL Connection Setup
1.Click on ADSL on the left had navigation, fill in the relevant details and click on “Save and apply the changes” button. Modem will reboot.
3G/HSPA Connection Setup
1. Click on “Mobile Broadband” on the left had navigation, fill in the relevant details and click on “Save and apply the changes” button. Modem will reboot.
- Check the SIM Status as well.
Fiber Connection Guide
1. Connect the cable from the ONT to the BLUE color port.
2. Click on “Switch to Advanced View” on the bottom left hand corner.
3. Goto Network Setup -> Network Setup
4. Change the following information
- a. WAN Interface to -> Ethernet WAN
- The Active/Deactive buttons do not appear on every modem. If they are visible make sure it is selected as Active. If not ignore it.
- b. WAN Type to -> PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
- c. Connection control to -> Auto Reconnect (Always On)
- d. Fill in all other necessary fields
5. Click “Save”. The modem should restart at this point. And after the reboot, service should be connected.
Setting up Remote Administration
1. Log into modem -> Click on “Switch to Advanced View” -> Go to “Security Settings” -> “Miscellaneous”
2. Fill in the details as below and click Save
Remote Administration 0.0.0.0/0:8080
3. You should now be able to access the router using the IP:8080
Configuring VOIP Service
1. Log in to the modem. Click on “Switch to VOIP/NAS View”.
2. Go to “SIP Settings” - > “Service Domain”
3. Fill in the details as below and click on save.
4. Go to “SIP Settings” -> “Port Settings” and fill in the details as below.
Recommended settings for RTP port is between 16384and 32767, but check if the defaults work first. Click Save.
5. Go to “SIP Settings” -> “Codec Settings” and make sure that all codec priorities are set to G.711 a-law. Leave the other values as defaults. Click Save.
6. Go to “SIP Settings” -> “DTMF Settings” and select “Inband DTMF”. Click Save.
Prepared by Asanka.